We are all close to the ground and connected to agriculture in more ways than one.
Landmark legislation to boost productivity and reward environmental improvements in the farming sector for decades to come.
Now is the time to enter agri-tech. If you are an expert in this field and want to start small, this could be the perfect time to germinate your ideas.
- Indoor farming of any type
- Aquaponics, Hydroponics, Vertical farms
- Specialised Outdoor farming
So, if you are an expert in Food Processing or Agri Tech, this is the perfect platform.
If you are an investor looking to setup your next big venture and need someone in UK to spearhead the planning and launch of cross continental operations, feel free to connect.
London is the hub and we are the spokes, spread across UK. If we join hands, we can generate jobs, commerce and growth all around us.
Based in UK, Rahul Yadav has consulting experience gained over 20 years across UK and Europe, working with Global Fortune 500 companies. Contact me on [email protected]
- UK Farming & UK Food SecurityFarmers provide us Food. If we have Food Security, we can do everything else linke Banking, Manufacturing, Trading, Research and so on. Yet, farmers remain the most neglected community and farming one of the most unprofitable profession.
- Yadav: The London Connection.It is time to come together, break the mould, generate some buzz around promoting Business between UK and India.
- Setup AgriVoltaics project in UKAdvances in Solar Power generation and battery storage solutions has made small or medium Hydroponics’ operations commercially viable – known as AgriVoltaics.